Friday, July 27, 2012

Thank You

The last few years have made me realize that I still have so much I want to do and see, and just hang out with family and friends and blogging is just not one of my priorities at the moment.

Before I close this blog I really want to thank all the readers for their support, sweet comments and love.
I loved seeing all the layouts made with the freebies I posted. 
I won't disappear entirely from the www,  :)  just closing this blog. 

I wish you all the best.
Love and hugs, Joni



4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you Joni for ALL you have shared with us. It is truly appreciated. Enjoy life!:)

Sue said...

Joni, I have enjoyed being your digi-scrap friend. Thank you so much for all the designs and kind comments you have shared over the years. I appreciated them all as I appreciate you! You have inspired me in many ways. I will try to complete the ABC album I started through your challenge --- loved that challenge! :)

I wish you the very best as you move on from here. {{{HUG}}} Sue

makeyesup said...

Thanks Joni for all you have done and given to us so generously. Enjoyed the ABC album challenges and will probably do the rest of them on my own to complete the sequence. Enjoy every minute of your free time. Life is precious and should be appreciated. Stay healthy.

gypsyrose said...

don't know if I'm to late to say thank you haven't been on blog land for a while. i just added 2 layouts made with your kits and came over to get the link only to see you are closing it,
thank you for all the kits you have shared I have quite a few saved on my computer and will remember your kindness when I use them,
best wishes for the future .Mary