Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothersday!!

DSO
Happy Mothersday to those who celebrate it today!
I just realised that I forgot to post the new May Challenges at DSO!!
There are so many cool challenges again this month, you'll want to check them out!

I'll be hosting the ABC-Album again this month. The letter we're using this month is the H.
Here's how it works:
-Create a layout, the title should start with a H
-Upload your layout to the DSO-gallery this month, then post in the May2011 ABC-Challenge thread in the forum.
If you play, I'll send you the link to this posting bonus.


So, come over to DSO, join this challenge and get the posting bonus!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Joni, what a lovely posting bonus! I'll try to complete your challenge this month! :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria