Monday, October 11, 2010

DSO Challenges

I've got some news for you! I'm hosting my very own challenge at DSO!!!!
I'm a little bit nervous, this is my first hosted challenge at DSO, but I'm sure it will all work out just fine.

My challenge is the ABC-Album Challenge.
It's pretty easy.
-Make a layout with an A.

I do hope you'll hop over to DSO and play along, there are several other fun, new challenges.
If you decide to join this fun challenge, you'll get the posting bonus as seen below. So what are you waiting for...

3 comments:

Sue said...

Super challenge! Wonderful PB! Way to go, Joni!!

gypsyrose said...

Hi I dont know if I'm allowed to enter this challenge but I made a layout with your Forest friends kit and would love to have the kit your offering,
my layout is at
http://scrappymary.blogspot.com/2010/10/joni-gray-challenge.html
Thank you for all you Share

Anonymous said...

Great Challenge Joni - I am off to join in now - Hugs - Maggy