Monday, August 3, 2009

New Freebie!

Can you believe its August already!! July just flew by, extra fast, so it seems. (going on a vacation, makes time fly :) )
I didn't have time to do any of the July-challenges over at DSO but this month I will enter 1 or maybe even more challenges. My absolute favorite without any doubt is of course the Colour Challenge hosted by Ms. KimB, and she really picked a gorgeous swatch this month. But with the new designers at DSO also come new challenges and they really look like fun! Check it out

august swatchI made another freebie this weekend,  The colors I used reminded my of the interior of my grandparents house and so another mini-kit was born, named ~Granny's Den ~ Hope you can use it for your pictures.
hugs
granny Download expired

12 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Sue said...

What a wonderful color palette! Thanks so much for this lovely kit! :)

Eni said...

such a lovely kit - thanks for sharing!

makeyesup said...

Great kit, will look wonderful with heritage photos. Thanks for sharing your talents and your memories.

Duh Despains said...

Love the kit! Thanks for the freebie! Will work wonderfully for an antique photos project I have!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Aug. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Thank you, the colors are wonderful and my mind is already working. Thanks so much for this freebie.

Ajila said...

How special that you were able to do a kit that brings back good memories. It is a beautiful kit too. Boy you're not kidding about time flying. I can't believe it's August already. TY & LYSL!!!

Denise said...

Thanks so much for this lovely kit - I love the colours - Maggy

doro-scrap said...

MERCI POUR LE PARTAGE

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Hallo,
thank you for looking to my blog......i like your papers and i made a card with it.......
here is my card

Hugs
Bella

gypsyrose said...

Thank you for another lovely kit.