Monday, August 10, 2009

QP and Sneak Peek

Good morning, afternoon, evening all :)
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments you left me here and on 4shared, it really means a lot to me.

First, here's a link to Mimi's page, who made a beautiful QP with my Picnic-kit. Thanks again Mimi.

Next on the agenda:
In September DH and I hope to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, so a kit is on its way for you guys...
Here's a sneak peek.

sneak peek
Because I don't have a kit to give away as a freebie yet, I was browsing through my files and found a QP that I used for a DSO challenge last March. I thought it would make a nice freebie for today.
Hope you like it.
hugs
cutie pieDownload expired

4 comments:

Mary said...

Thank you for allowing me to download this lovely QP, appreciate your kindness in sharing

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

It's wonderful..thank you so much for sharing:)