Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time Template

First a big thank you to Tess for giving me another award, thank you so much. Tess started her blog a few months ago and now she is well on her way to be a digiscrap designer.
premioThis award has the following rules and suggestions:
1. Choose blogs or websites that for quality, their affinity or have any reason to establish a link you wish to reinforce and reward with a "forget-me-not" in the post and link writing.
2. Write a post showing the award, citing the name of your blog or website that gives you and notify your elected a comment. If possible the source of the award.
3. Award display in your blog (optional)
Passing on awards is pretty hard for me, as I hardly have the time to browse the net, but there is one person I would like to pass it on to and that is Deb, the Scrappin Cop, she comes up with the best ideas, actions, styles, templates, even fonts, she masters it all.

Now for todays freebie:
The new kit I'm working on isn't ready yet, I just keep adding :)
But I wanted to give you a little freebie, so I turned one of the layouts I made with this kit into a template.
Hope you like it,
hugs
time template
Download expired

10 comments:

RebeccaB said...

thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Cute template! Thanks so much!
Marlin

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 18 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Karen said...

Love your template. Thanks very much.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on May. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Echo's Creations said...

thank you !!!

Deb said...

Thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it and am glad you find my freebies useful!!

Mamie Accordéon said...

Thanks a lot for your template. It's superb ;)

Carole N. said...

Such a lovely template. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the template - Hugs - Maggy