Thursday, May 7, 2009

New kit, New Blog Layout

Well, I made it before midnight!!
It has been a busy week so far. All kinds of changes

Another change is my background and header, I used my Misty Morning kit, I just love these soft colors.

Todays freebie is a kit I made for a friends daughter, who had her first baby last year and will be having her first Mothersday on Sunday. Its called ~Innocence~ It comes in two parts, so be sure to grab both.

Hope you like it, let me know...innocence

Download expired.

8 comments:

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Beautiful kit, I love soft colors, thanks so much. Merci beaucoup, il est superbe. Bye...

Sue said...

Thank you very much for this beautiful kit! The color palette is wonderful. I especially like your plain orange papers, frame, and felt hearts. The glitter is fun, too! :)

Lilly said...

This kit is fantastic. What a lovely color pallet. Thank you for sharing.

Van said...

Lovely kit, thank you so much!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

makeyesup said...

Lovely kit, so pretty with the soft colors, thanks for sharing.

lilinette said...

Hello,
This kit is sooo beautiful that I couldn't resist to scrap it!
The result is here : http://myscrapbook.canalblog.com (I linked you back, of course!)

Thanx again for your wonderful creations!

Tracy said...

Wonderful kit. The soft color palette is so soothing. Thank you for sharing this with us!