Monday, May 18, 2009

Almost done

First: I want to show you what Patti send me, she made a layout with the -Color me Happy- kit. It's such a fun and happy layout. Thank you so much Patti, I love it.
p
Next: The new kit is almost done, I just need to make the preview, come up with a name, then zip it up and get it on 4-shared.
I will do my very best to get it done tonight,but its already 11pm, if I don't make it, you will get it tomorrow, promise!!!!!because we're leaving on a little trip on Wednesday and we won't be back before Sunday evening.
Here's a sneak peek......

s
Last: I don't want to leave you without a freebie, so in case I don't get to finish my kit tonight, here's another one of my layouts turned into a template.
That's it for now, I'll be back later.
hugs

Download expired

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Love it!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 19 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

sdwrdt said...

thank you for a template that I'm sure will get a lot of use!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on May. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

kalinoou said...

merci!!!!!

gigi said...

thanks a lot

Carole N. said...

Oh, I love this template.
Thank you and hugs!

Mamie Accordéon said...

thank you very for this another template about time. I like it and I used it to make a page. I'll send you by mail. Thank you so much :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this template - Hugs - Maggy