Thursday, March 26, 2009

Template

Thank you all for your comments on my template, and sending me links and e-mails made with this template. The template has been downloaded nearly 1200!!!times, that's so cool!
Here are some of the layouts I received:

Tess
Made by my dear friend Tess

Amanda
Made by Amanda

Klara
Made by Klara  
Thank you for sharing your beautiful layouts, It's so great to see how different they all are.
Because I get all these great comments and thank you's, I made another template for you. It's a template I made for my entry in the Book of me Challenge at DSO.
Have fun with it, love to see your take on this template.
hugs
Favorites

Download expired

17 comments:

Sue said...

Wonderful template! The bent frames make the layout more 3-D in feel. The stitching is fun, too. Thank you very much! :)

fl_connie said...

I love this template! Thanks so much for sharing it!

R. said...

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I love your designs.

elnorac said...

Hey, your templates are just marvelous! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderfully grungy one!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 27 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

makeyesup said...

great layouts with your Paris template and the favorites template is super too. It's always nice to see ways to show multi photos in a layout.

sdwrdt said...

thank you for another fun template!

Robbi and Mike said...

Another awesome Template - thank you Joni!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Mar. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

ragsnpaint said...

Thank you for sharing your template. I seem to do better scrapping with templates and this one is great.

Pam said...

Thank you for the great templates!! So kind of you to share!

Tracey said...

Thank you so much! What a fun template!

doudou said...

merci pour ce superbe template

Lieneke said...

Thank you so much for sharing this template.

Shanners said...

thanks for the templates! (I snagged 2 of them.)

Tink said...

What a beautiful template. Thank you.

Barb said...

Thanks for the great template. It's nice to have multiple photo templates!