Monday, March 16, 2009

Paris

My weekend in Paris is over :( but it was GREAT!!!
We went by train and it's a little over 4 hours from Amsterdam, we stayed in a modern hotel in the 2nd arr. and after we checked in we started walking, sightseeing, shopping, went on the subway and did and saw as much as we could in those three days.
I could give you a detailed travel log, but we saw too much!!!
It would become a very long blog-entry and I'm not much of a talker/writer :)

I allready made the title-page of my Paris album, just to give you an impression of our weekend.

paris
Shel made a great kit for her entry in the DSO color Challenge. It goes so well with my entry, just take a look at her Mimosa-kit, on her blog now for free. Just click on her preview to go to her blog.
If you go to the DSO Forum there are more goodies in these colors, you can also participated in a challenge, they have all kinds of challenges, its a great forum!!!

shelNo freebies today :( but I have started another kit, so I'll be back in a day or so.
hugs

4 comments:

Jody said...

Looks like you had a great time in Paris. Perhaps you would consider offering the template you used for the cover. I would love to have the template. :)

IvoryKeys said...

WOW! Those photos are amazing! I would love to visit Europe sometime.

Electra said...

That's a wonderful title page, Joni!

juno said...

Hi Joni!
Just popping in to say - Come on over to my place where I have some CU Freebies to share. I like to give something back to all those who share so kindly.

Juno's Place

Thanks for the great Template!
juno
xx