Thursday, March 5, 2009

DSO Color Challenge March

It's March already!!! (were did feb go?) so that means, new challenges over at DSO.
My favorite challenge is the color challenge hosted by KimB and this month she picked another awesome colorswatch!!!
march-cc
I did manage to get some designing done and there will be more but this is an extremely busy month for me. 

Now for the freebie: Kim's colors reminded me off the colors we had in the 70's, and that inspired me to make ~ Funky Flutterbies ~ Its a minikit, 6 papers, 10 elements, but I'm not done with these colors yet, there is more to come....

Enjoy!
Hugs,


Download expired

11 comments:

Sue said...

What a fun kit! I especially like your elements: the creative frames, transparent flower, glitter, chicken wire... Your papers are very 70's! Thank you very much! :)

Nancy said...

I love this! Thank you so much for sharing!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 06 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Lilly said...

Your kit is so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thank-you!

catschwartz said...

I just discovered your blog from digi scrap obsession March color challenge. I love your work! I have downloaded a number of your kits now and look forward to making layouts. (I will email you if I use anything.)
Thanks again for you great kits and for sharing!

LiviaY said...

GORGEOUS work, Joni!!!
I really really like your take on the challenge!!!
Thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim B said...

OOOOOH I LOVE IT! yup- you got the 70's theme down to a T! Great job on the papers too!
Thanks so much for sharing this Joni

((HUGS))

TerriK said...

Thanks for sharing!!

mmikes said...

This is wonderful. Thanks so much.