Tuesday, March 24, 2009

DSO Challenges

First some eye-candy...
Another blog-layout has been made with my kits, Bethany made her blog layout with my Spring Chicken kit, it looks great just check it out.
A tutorial was written by Sue with my Spring kit, she made more on her blog go see for yourself.
If you have made your blog-layout with 1 of my kits, just let me know, I really love to see it.

Now for the freebie part:
You all know how I love the DSO forum with all the great challenges and talented people, this month I have entered some more challenges, Color Challenge, Doodle's Dare, Template Challenge, Book of me and Scraplift Challenge and I had a great time, and you get the best posting gifties.
My funky color challenge entry was earlier this month, but these colors....well how shall I put it.....I just kept playing with these colors and so todays freebie is a mini-kit again in the DSO Color-Challenge Colors, but I toned them down a little bit, no Funky stuff but just ~Simply Soft~ Hope you like it, just let me know.
hugs
simply soft
Download expired

16 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 25 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 25 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

makeyesup said...

Pretty, and yes, very soft and lovely, thanks for sharing and doing all these DSO color challenge kits.

Shel said...

I love this--thanks for sharing!

Missty said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

TerriK said...

WONDERFUL kit. Thanks for sharing.

Keryn said...

This is gorgeous - thank you very much.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another of your AWESOME contributions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmikes said...

As always this is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Sue said...

Gorgeous kit! Your frangipani are just exquisite. I also really like the leaves, the crumpled beige paper and the fun frangipani papers. Thank you very much! :)

GraphicQueen said...

It is a lovely looking kit but the link does not work.

Kim B said...

HOLEY SMOKES- lol
Joni you are one hell of roll with these colours! This is soooo pretty and I LOVE your blog in it too!

thanks soo soo much for all your generous sharing of these beautiful kits! JUST WOW

Shanners said...

beautiful kit - thanks

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Beautiful kit, gorgeous colors, thank youv very much. Merci beaucoup, c'est tellement joli, c'est super !

Anonymous said...

A very pretty kit, thank you Joni.