Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Boy, oh boy

First I would like to thank you all again for all you comments, I do read them all, I even placed a "recent comments"- widget in the side-bar, so I don't miss a single one.
In one of the comments Jody asked for the template of the Paris-frontpage.
I have never made a template, but I will give it a go. It's always a challenge to try something new. I already checked out some templates and they are in PSD, that means working in Photoshop, I don't do that much, I usually open PSPx and work with that, I do have PScs3 on my computer, it will be a great opportunity to learn more about PS too :)

next on the agenda:
My friend Tess made some beautiful layouts and frame-clusters with my kits, check them out, she offers the frame-cluster as a freebie on her blog. (click)

Now, for todays freebie:
Earlier this week I started designing a kit I needed to scrap some pictures of my sons, I needed something light, summery but yet a little masculine, so here's another mini, ~Boy, oh boy~ Hope you like it.
Hugs

boy,oh boy

Download expired

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

to create a template in pspx one only needs to save each spot/item/layer as it sits in the layout to a single png file. the user can then drag and drop each png file to the first png file (the background) to create the layout as you have created it. does that make sense. you would take the original layout, and without moving any of the items, save each layer as a single png file without moving the items from their original placement. therefore all would pngs would be at the size of the original, lets say 3600x3600. um, i hope i explained that correctly. that's how a pspx user would do it :)
hope you understand all that
hugs
pwd

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 19 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Sue said...

Very, very cute! Thank you very much! :)

Jazzy said...

Hi Joni..love the colors of you new kit...so perfect for little boys..I have trouble sometimes finding just the right things to do little boy layouts..thanks so much for sharing it.

Jaylene said...

I love boy kits...I have 3 boys. Thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

thank's for your kit!
Angegardien81

Gisel said...

Muchas gracias por este precioso kit. Tengo una amiga que está embarazada y es un niño, por lo que tu kit es justo lo que necesitaba.
Gracias por compartir

R. said...

Thank you for sharing. I love it.

bj said...

cute kit...thanks a bunch

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for your cute kit! Love it!

mmikes said...

This is wonderful. I love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just love these colours - thanks so much - Mags

Amanda said...

CUTE KIT! I love your blog. I have given you an award. Go to my blog to get it! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!

Emily said...

Thank you! I have a little guy and it's hard to find stuff out there for him. This is very cute and I can't wait to experiment :)

Jody said...

I was going to say about the saving each part of the template in png format for those of us that cannot open psp files but someone has already explained what to do.

I do really like psd files as each item is on its own layer but I could put it together if I have the png files.

Love the Boy oh Boy kit. I have 5 grandsons so really can make use of these.

Thanks so much :)

roseytoes9 said...

this looks like a great kit!! thank you so much for sharing!!

RK said...

I am new to digi scrapping, I love your kit! Such beautiful fresh colors for a boy, thanks for sharing!