Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Desktop and awards!

Carla and Janarae both gave my this award. Thank you both so very much, I love getting awards! I will pass them on as soon as possible.
maneiro
My friend Tess also gave my an award. Thank you Tess for thinking of me. This one I already received recently, so this time I won't pass it on, but I do appreciate it.


premio

Todays freebie is a kit I made for my own desktop. I fequently change my desktop and at this moment, this is what my laptop looks like. I've included my original layout, it's 1200x800 (my screensize) and comes as QP so just put your own pictures in and you're done. There are 6 papers and 16 elements in the kit so have fun.
*hugs*

mydesktop

Download expired

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

laurence said...

Merci beaucoup !

makeyesup said...

This is so pretty and makes me think of spring that I'm longing for. Yes, I'm tired of winter and cold. Thanks, really like the flowers and buttons and papers etc.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

mkikine said...

It's very beautiful, thank you so much.

http://au-soleil-de-kikine.over-blog.com/