Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Award, award, challenge and St. Patrick's Day!!!

Just sit down with a cup of coffee, tea or a soda, this is going to be a long post, so let get to it!

First: a challenge passed to my by Angel, please go over to her blog, she's the fastest designer I know with lots and lots of gorgeous QP's and Kits.

Thanks Angel for this fun challenge.

The Challenge is to go to your picture folder on your computer.
Find the 6th folder.
Go to the 6th picture of the 6th folder.
Post the picture on your blog and describe it.
Pass the challenge on to 6 friends.
Link to them on your blog and let them know they've been challenged.

Here's my 6th picture:

pokemonI know it's not a very good picture, but it was #6 in the 6th folder, it's a picture taken in 1999. It's part of my #2 son's bedroom, who was wild about Pokemon, so we gave him a Pokeball-bed, posters, Pokemon bedlinnen and a giant Pikachu, his little tv was on, he must have been watching a Pokemon episode,lol.
I'm passing this challenge onto:
1. Kanoe
2.Tess
3.Tabitha
4.Loucee
5.Cheryl
6.Sue

Next: I received an award from Tess. The Totally Awesome Award!! How cool is that!
totally awesome
Thank you so much Tess and I'm passing it onto the following 5 blogs:
1.Andrea
2.Jen
3.Brenda
4.Allison
5.Vicki
Next: I received another award from Lorri. It's the Premio Dardos Award!
premio dardos
Thank you so Lorri, I'm passing this award onto the following 5 blogs:
1.Dawn
2.Janarae
3.Foxylady
4.Kyra5.DeliciousScraps

Are you still with me???

Now comes the freebie part, it's a little kit I made for St.Patrick's Day, next month.
Hope you like it, just let me know...
*hugs*
stpatrick
Download expired

10 comments:

deerwilderness said...

Thank you for creating and sharing this cute St. Patrick's Day kit with us.

Allison Evans Brown said...

WOW! You are so loved with all your awards!

Thanks so much for considering me. I appreciate it immensely!!

Hope you're having a good week!

Anonymous said...

I love your art-work very very very beautiful.
thanks


netzah-brasil

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 18 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Andrea said...

Hi Joni! CONGRATS on your AWESOME AWARDS!!! That pokemon bedroom pic is so CUTE!

Thanks for passing on this award to me! How sweet! Your put a big smile on my face today ☺

Oooh LOVE that St Patrick's kit! That leprechaun & rainbow with pot of gold are darling!

((hugs))

Vicki said...

Congrats on your awards and thank you for thinking of me. Hugs x

Piko and Kanoe sitting in a tree. . . said...

Thanks for the challenge... I just posted it.

I love the St. Patrick's day freebie. Thanks you are one of my faves!

Sue said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! Congratulations on the awards! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the St. Patrick's Day Theme post on Feb. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).