Saturday, February 21, 2009

Award and Challenge

I received another award!! Kyra gave my this beautiful award.
Thank you so much Kyra, I so appreciated you thinking of me.
friends award The rules are simple, post it on your blog, refer to the blog you received it from and nominate 5-7 or so blogs and let them know about it.
Here are my 5 nominees in random order:

1.Electra
2.Brandi
3.Cheryl
4.Tess
5.Linda

Next on the agenda:

The DSO forum has the best color challenge on the www, you all know that. A few days ago the big boss of DSO,the multi-talented Bunny Cates placed a color challenge on her own blog aswell. Thank you so much Bunny for this beautiful colorswatch and challenge.
This is the swatch to work with:
swatch
I love the colors she picked, so I decided to take the challenge and this is what I came up with: 10 papers and 30 elements and named this kit: Bunny's Challenge!!
Enjoy!!!
Bunnys Challenge
Download expired

15 comments:

Lilly said...

Wonderful kit with wonderful colors. I love it. Thank you for sharing!

Bunny Cates, bunnycates.com said...

oh I love it Joni! It turned out gorgeous and "springy"

Simply Me, Tess said...

Wowweeee its my favorite color...shades of violet. Thanks again for sharing....and thanks too for that wonderful award...

Love Always,
My Simple Thoughts N Creations
My PhotoBlog

Cat said...

Gorgeous..Thank you so much..

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 22 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

makeyesup said...

thanks for the lovely kit. Especially like the corners and flowers and the stamped papers.

DigicréaPassion said...

Superbe, merci

Cheryl said...

Awwwww Joni thank you for the award! ((((Hugs)))))

I love the color palette you had to work with and your kit is beautiful!! Thanks so much! Hope you had a great weekend!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

MiniCooper452 said...

Joni, this is really pretty. Very, very rich colors. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing.....what's a hotlink? (silly me, I really don't know...I don't share, so I've never done anything with anyone's kits, BUT USE THEM!!! WooHoo!)
clc

Van said...

Lovely kit - gorgeous colours!

MiniCooper452 said...

Hey Joni! I'm baaaack! Your blog is great! I love your papers and elements and I thank you so much for sharing with me. I left you an award on my blog. Check it out!
Carla

amsangel said...

GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Vana63 said...

not sure how I missed this...its Awesome!!! Thank You Joni!