Friday, January 16, 2009

Valentine

Wow, just look at all the great comments I get!!! It sure keeps me motivated to share freebies! Thank you so much for taking those few moments to write something.
Today I finally had some time to make you a little something.
It's a little Valentine kit in red. It's called ~Red Valentine~ I'm not good in naming my kits :(
The bear and the love-frame were also in the Pink Valentine kit, but now they are in red.
The envelope comes in two parts so you can easily put elements "in". Hope you like it, let me know.
(((hugs)))
red valentine
download expired

11 comments:

sabsi67 said...

Thats realy nice - thanks for sharing

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the red-and-white Valentine kit! I especially like your elements: the intertwined hearts, the red "Love" frame, the beaded word art and the doodle rose. Your papers are very creative, too. I appreciate your generously sharing your designs! :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jan [LA 08:46pm, NY 11:46pm] - 17 Jan [UK 04:46am, OZ 03:46pm] ).

makeyesup said...

Pretty kit. The red and pink kits can be so nicely combined and make one big kit, thanks for sharing.

Van said...

Love the bear, he's so cute! Thanks for sharing!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Kit(s) - Valentine post on Jan. 17, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Susie said...

Thank you for sharing your Red Valentine's Kit!! I appreciate it so much! HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute kit..Thanks so much!

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing, as always I just adore your work : ) Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

rita said...

I'm so happy to get this. I've been having Internet problems lately. This is so sweet. Glad you are feeling better. Thank you!

Cindy in TN said...

I really love this! The bear is adorable!! Thank you for sharing!