Friday, January 23, 2009


Hi all,
I'm feeling a little better now, so I just had to thank all of you for leaving me your sweet get well wishes, I'm really touched by them.
I'm not 100% yet, the fever is gone, but my head is still filled with cottonwool :( and I'm still tired, coughing my lungs out, therefore not sleeping very well, but I'll get there.

The only thing I did on my laptop was reading my mail and looking at the newspaper headlines.
In my mail was this layout made by Natalie, she's a new digiscrapper and send me a layout with the Red Valentine kit. Isn't it cute, thanks Natalie!
I haven't done any scrapping, besides the little thank you note on top of this post.

Well the good news is that I have plenty of new ideas, so I will really try to make something this weekend.
I also received an award given to my by Brandi but I'll post about that this weekend. Thank you so much Brandi!!
(((hugs)))



8 comments:

makeyesup said...

So glad that you are feeling a little better. Get plenty of rest as whatever is going around really lays people low for quite some time. Red Valentine layout is adorable, she did a great job with your kit. Thanks for the chocolate kit, my addiction and one of my most favorite foods. Have a good weekend.

Sue said...

I glad you're getting better. Please keep taking care of yourself. After being so sick it takes time to get back to 100%.

It is very thoughtful of you to give us this delicious goodie even though you are sick. Get well soon! {{{hugs}}}

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related post on Jan. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jan [LA 10:01pm] - 24 Jan [NY 01:01am, UK 06:01am, OZ 05:01pm] ).

RoseAddict said...

Yummm! Thank you!

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better. I hope you get over this quickly.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!
merci pour ce tres joli kit !!!!

Cindy in TN said...

mmmmmm, I'm hungry just looking! Thanks!