Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another Challenge!

You all know I LOVE the DSO color challenge, it's just the BEST.

Over at DSO there are many other challenges (click link) and I've tried another one this month. The Doodles Dares Challenge! It was hard but sooooo much fun. You had to put a lot, and I mean A LOT of elements on a 2 page layout.
This is the layout I made, in DSO December colors!!! (what else)
Thank you so much DoodleLT for this great challenge!
Ok, I know you also want a freebie, so I split the layout and made 2 QP's, and I included the tree and the presents as seperate elements. The text is not included, you can use this space for your own journaling. I had fun with this, I hope you have too.
(((hugs)))

Doodles Dares
download expired

7 comments:

Sue said...

Wow! I saw this challenge at DSO and was really intimidated by ALL you were supposed to put on two pages. You did such a beautiful job adding all the different elements! It's a really lovely layout! Thank you very much for sharing these quick pages! :)

Electra said...

There are so many wonderful items here, I don't know where to start! You're so talented Joni, thank you so much for sharing your gifts with us!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 18 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Fabulous TFS so very much!

TerriK said...

YEA!! More freebies in the DSO Dec Color Challenge. I LOVE these colors. (I don't think my son can complain about them being too girly.) TYVM.

Adele said...

Thank you for the beautiful QP.
Adele from Germany

Sue said...

I am thrilled to be able to download again this piece of your color challenge goodies! Thank you! :)