Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Quick Page +

First message for Jan J
Sorry no plans to cross the ocean, lol, but you can always join a forum like DSO. Its a great forum and very helpfull or online tutorials, there are many of those on the www. Good luck and keep on trying....

Today you can download another QP + I made of a layout featuring ~My Guys~ (DH and sons)
The frame might look familiar and you're right, I used the 3 ring frame for Amanda aswell, but instead of the flowers I used stars on this one. In the zip you'll find background, border, frames, keycord and tag. Hope you find it usefull, enjoy and happy scrapping.
:::hugs:::

My Guys
download expired

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 26 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Want to leave you mucho appreciation as I follow your blog and download all of your precious gifts which I adore! Your work is awesome! Find it difficult to comment on 4Shared these days and I follow your blog with an automatic feed which allows me to download but not leave comments. Just wanted you to know that there are probably lots of us out here like me following you religiously but finding it harder to get our love back to you! Happy Holidays! SunBum

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I also can't always leave a "Thank you" but yours is one of the ones I can. It just says I'm anonymous but I'm reall a 69 yr old lady who loves her gr-grandchildren and loves making pages for them. Maybe it'll be embarassing when they grow up to show how I've done them up..but that's in the fine print of the grandmothers creed! Thank you. Corrine in WA

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Sue said...

Very cute! Thanks for keeping the link up! :)