Monday, November 24, 2008

Award!!!

I got another award. This one was given to me by Sam. Thank you so much Sam for this honour.


The rules for this award are simple. I need to tell you seven things that I love, and then pass the award on to seven other blogs.
Last week I got the same award and the seven things I love haven't changed, lol.
The seven blogs will have to wait until I can find some time to bloghop again.
Next on the agenda:
Makeyesup send me an email about things going on, at 4 shared(illegal files) and I am so grateful for those emails and the fact that 4 shared deletes the files so quickly.
Just for the record, here's a part of their text:

4shared strives against spread of illegal content and will cooperate with law enforcement, owners of copyrighted products, and third parties in order to remove inappropriate files from 4shared site.
We will take steps to ban the publisher from uploading these files to 4shared service in the future.

Thats it for today. :)

No comments: