Sunday, November 23, 2008

Amanda's Scrapbook

Hi all,
Hope you all had a great weekend, mine was very "scrappy" lol, my friend Amanda was here to learn all about digital scrapbooking, she saw my designs and had been surfing digiscap blogs and she wants to make her own layouts. She didn't know how to start, so she came over and we worked on some papers and elements together (she choose her favorite colors, I made the elements and papers)
Todays freebie, some of the materials we worked with, I named it Amanda part 1, because there will be more... :)
:::hugs:::

Amanda part1
download expired

12 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 24 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

makeyesup said...

thanks, pretty part 1, can't wait to see the rest. Sent you an email about somethings on 4 share.

Shirley said...

Awesome kit..Love the colors...Can't hardly wait to see the rest lol...
TY4S...

Ephémère, Qc. said...

It's beautiful, I love these colors, thank you very much for this first part. Merci beaucoup, c'est très joli.

Jody said...

Love the plaid paper and the colors! Thanks so much and look forward to seeing the rest for sure.

txgwen said...

What a wonderful way to spend a weekend - LOL! Thank you for sharing these beautiful goodies with us - I look forward to seeing the rest!

Laraine said...

What a great friend you are! I wish I had my own personal designer/tutor :)

scrap pot said...

I love the color. thank you for sharing your talent.

Janet said...

Thank you for part 1 of this lovely kit.

terri - hawaii said...

Pretty kit thus far. Thanks for sharing. Hugs -- xoxo!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for sharing this gorgeous kit! I really like the colors.

Tineke said...

Very nice work, lady's, thank you very much