Thursday, November 27, 2008

Amanda part 2

First I want to wish all my visitors from the US ~Happy Thanksgiving~ and I hope you and your families have a great holiday.

Well, we have been busy tonight. We did some recoloring, we did a seamless pattern and we made a tag.
Hope you like this mini-kit.

@Zara, I know what you mean, I also used it for a horse/cowboy theme layout, the rest will be on my blog tomorrow or the day after.

One more thing, please,please, pretty please leave some comments! More comments means more freebies.
:::hugs:::



Amanda2

download expired
Edit: Just checked my email and Tess send me another beautiful layout, a december calender. Thanks Tess!

14 comments:

SunBum said...

Softly beautiful! I'm so excited with your work! Thanks so much for sharing your talents. I look forward to each of your new creations! Hope you had a wonderful day with your friend! Leaving you some hugs from east coast, USA!

Anonymous said...

Lovely colours on this kit - thank you.
Karen

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Nov [LA 03:41am, NY 06:41am, UK 11:41am, OZ 10:41pm] ).

makeyesup said...

Love the frame, thanks so much. Hope your holiday was wonderful.

Ajila said...

Joni, girl, do you ever sleep? *lol* I can't believe how many goodies you make for us. And they are all so beautiful. Thank you for this part of 'Amanda'. It's very lovely. I really love the colors. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Anonymous said...

thank you

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Thank you.

Janet said...

Thank you for part 2 of this lovely kit.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing your time hard work and amazing talent with us all bless you hugs Kat

imforgven said...

thank you so much for sharing your talent...

txgwen said...

This kit is so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing it!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Beautiful designs - thanks for sharing!!

Tineke said...

Very nice, thank you

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).