Saturday, November 15, 2008

2 Awards!!!

In the past few days I received 2 awards, I am truly honoured.

The first award was given to my by Kyra, thank you so much for giving me this award. And because she's Dutch too, a few words in Dutch, Hoi Kyra, dank je wel voor je award.



The rules for this award are simple. I need to tell you seven things that I love, and then pass the award on to seven other blogs.

7 things I love are:

1.My family

the rest in random order

2.My job
3.Cats
4.Diet cola
5.Chocolate
6.Italian food
7.Designing

The seven blogs I nominate are:

1. Susan
2. Lorri
3. LouCee
4. http://www.waterloproject.blogspot.com/
5. Brandi
6. Georgia
7. Angel


Now to second award:

This was given to me by: BlondiTraci, Thank you so much for this honour.

The rules say that if you receive this award you must pass it on to three other blogs and let them know they have an award on your blog. If you have already received it you do not need to pass it on.
The three blogs I nominate are:
1. Marie

2. Nadine

3. http://kubivet.blogspot.com/

Thats it for now.
:::hugs:::

6 comments:

Susan Darter said...

Joni thank you so much for this award and for being a kind spirit.
Susan

Maryse said...

Congratulations!!!

Flashgraphics Creations said...

Hi

Many thanks for nominating me for the award. I already have this one but thank you so much for thinking of me.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Marie

Angelflight said...

Joni,
Thank You so much for this award. I'm truly honored. I will do my best to pass it on to some great blogs. XOXO
Angel

Lorri said...

Thank you so much for this award Joni so honoured.:)

Have a wonderful week-end hugs Lorri:)

LouCeeCreations said...

thankyou for my award Joni...
hugs