Sunday, October 26, 2008

Simply Soft kit

Thank you all for your comments, best wishes and thank you's, it means the world to me.
Now for some replies:
@ Linda W - I used pictures of special moments in her life.
On the front page I used a picture of the house were she was born.
Other pictures are: a picture of mom and her siblings when she was about 8 years old, her engagement picture, her wedding picture (1954), a picture of me and my 2 brothers as little children, wedding pictures of my brothers and myself on part 9, pictures of her grandchildren. On the last page (part 4) a picture of her as a baby and a recent picture.
The possibilities are endless, I hope this helps.
@ lovetocraftbetty - My email address is in the tou included in every zipfile.
@ yvonne - so is my blinkie :)
@ jody - I offered the "kit" in QP + parts, so if you have the qp's you have everything.

Today it has been raining all day, so no outdoors activities, great weather to do some scrapping.I had some photos begging to be scrapped :) so I needed new papers and elements.
It comes in two downloads, so get them both.
It's called ~Simply Soft~
:::hugs:::
Elements


Papers and Ribbons~Link expired~

17 comments:

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Beautiful kit, I love soft colors, lovely kit, thank again. Merci beaucoup, tu nous gâtes continuellement avec tous ces freebies. Bravo !

Sue said...

Thank you very much for this lovely kit! I especially like the bead string and the envelopes. :)

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for sharing this gorgeous kit - love the colors and especially the frames!!

Thank you for reminding me that your email is in the TOU, I knew that! I have sent you an email.

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: beautiful kit. tfs

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).

terri - hawaii said...

Yet another wonderful kit. I enjoy all your work and creativity. Thanks so much for sharing them all with us. Hugs and aloha!!

Anonymous said...

Joni...This kit is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing

Vickey

makeyesup said...

This kit is so lovely and elegant, thanks very much. It's amazing how the dreariness of rain can foster such pretty thoughts. Love the doilies especially.

Cheryl said...

Such a pretty kit! So soft! Thank you ((Hug))

Jody said...

You are so unbelievable. I can't get over how you can create so many kits.

Thanks for the info re the QPs - sorry I was having a senior moment - I knew the elements were in each for the QPs - just wasn't thinking. I am starting to scrap an album of my Mom for my children as my Mother died many years ago.

Thanks again for another great kit.

Ajila said...

Joni, I just wanted to say thanks for this lovely kit. "simply soft" is gorgeous. Leaving you some love.

Anonymous said...

Thansk a lot, a beutiful kit,
Rossana

Anonymous said...

it's a wonderful kit, thank you very much for sharing it. greetings from switzerland from corinne

mkikine said...

It's very beautiful kit, I love soft colors.

http://au-soleil-de-kikine.over-blog.com/

Laraine said...

Absolutely gorgeous...here it's just fall but your kit has me wishing for spring with its soft flowers . Thank you!

Anonymous said...

merci

nancym338 said...

Your Simple Soft kit is beautiful. I love the shades of colors you choose to use.