Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Quick Page +

First of all, thank you for all those sweet comments, here and on 4 shared, it means so much to me that people take a few seconds to tell me what they think. So thank you Laraine, Maryse, Mkikine, Karen, Rita, Liz, Sue, Mmikes, Januk, Mosey, Lisa, Van, Gloria, Linda W and all the other sweet people, whom I can't all mention here because this post would become to long.

Now todays freebie is one of my own layouts. I'm scrapping some zoo pictures and thought this one would make a nice qp +. I named it ~Little Rascals ~ and I think they are so CUTE!!
The pictures are only in the preview, in the zip you'll find the QP and the elements.
Enjoy and happy scapping!!!

:::Hugs:::
Little Rascals

~Link expired~

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Oct [LA 10:30pm] - 09 Oct [NY 12:30am, UK 05:30am, OZ 03:30pm] ).

Laraine said...

How cute! Thanks again for sharing.