Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's a boy

I made a few adjustments to the ~It's a girl~ kit and ... tadaaa.. we have the ~It's a boy~ kit.
Now you can scrap your (grand) sons aswell. Enjoy and happy scrapping.

@C from Paris: When I think of something, I always make a note or a sketch on paper, so when I start my laptop it's just a matter of making my sketches and notes digital. For this kit I also used some elements I made some time ago. E.g. the bunny has been "living" in my laptop for months, just waiting to by used for the right kit.

Its a boy

~Link expired~

13 comments:

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Merci beaucoup pour ce magnifique kit, il est très joli. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with us.

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the cute kit! I especially like Mr. Bunny Rabbit. :D

Laraine said...

These two kits are so precious. Thanks for doing them...I have a sudden rash of expectantant co-workers so I know these will come in handy! (hmmm...what's in the water?)

rosangela ferreira said...

Amei! Lindo seu kit! Obrigada!

mkikine said...

Thank you so much, it's very beautiful.

http://au-soleil-de-kikine.over-blog.com/

Brenda said...

Thank you - this is lovely.

makeyesup said...

great job on the changeover on the girl kit. Super baby kits, thanks.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

This is adorable and I love the bunny! tyvm!

Anonymous said...

Thank You very much for sharing your creations with the "It's a Boy" kit! It's so precious!!

chicapooh said...

Thank you for a girl and boy kit! I love these kits!

Tiffany Webber said...

Thank you so much! These will be great for scrapping hospital pics of my little one!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for making both a baby girl and baby boy kit!!
Love your designs - you are so generous to share all these gorgeous kits.

Cindy said...

this is absolutely precious -- from the little clothes hangers right down to the bunny! thank you so much!