Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I hope that you all have a great Halloween today (if you celebrate). This day also means that october comes to an end and a new month is on its way.
A new month means new challenges at DSO, KimB already placed the november color challenge swatch and these colors are just perfect. I sure wish I had more time to do some other challenges, there are so many to choose from, check it out yourself.
dso-nov
DSO color challenge november
For todays freebie, I made a little thankgiving kit, another holiday we don't have :(
I did some "thanksgiving" research and found all sorts of turkeys, so I tried to make one myself, I found it hard to find the right textures, so its just a plain image, but I think it turned out pretty cute. I also found lots of tradition recipes (I'm gonna try some of them) so I also added a pumpkin pie. I hope you can use it. Happy scrapping.

:::hugs:::
pumpkin pie
~Link expired~

9 comments:

Laraine said...

I love the pumpkin pie and the dressed up turkey! Thank you.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Oct [LA 09:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 01 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Sue said...

Perfect colors for Thanksgiving! Your turkey is really cute! Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful work. :)

makeyesup said...

Great Thanksgiving kit. Since we all have things to be thankful for, it really doesn't matter if there is a special holiday named Thanksgiving Day.

Dianna said...

Thanks for the Pumpkin pie and the turkey. It's a great looking kit!

Anonymous said...

Joni, this is exactly what I have been looking for! I am a US citizen living in Australia and miss Thanksgiving so much. A few years ago I decided to have an annual T-Day dinner to introduce all my Aussie friends to our wonderful tradition. It caught on like wild fire and now all my friends can't wait for the 4th Saturday in November (because we don't get Thursday and Friday off here). I'm sending out my invitations to this years dinner today and I'm going to use your kit. Thank you so much!!!!

Vickey

Craftymumz Creations said...

this is a great kit! THANK YOU!

Suzanne said...

I love this kit and the name is yummy! Thanks for sharing!!

Tabatha said...

I love the kit. Thanks a lot