Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Forest walk

I'm so glad that you leave comments on 4 shared and over here, so I know you like this qp + idea, for me its the perfect way to design, get my own photos scrapped and give you something to play with at the same time.
Complete kits take up so much time and I don't have that much time to spend, a day only has 24 hours :)
Today's QP + is a layout I made to scrap one of the photos taken last sunday when we took a long walk through the forest. I just love the forest in the fall, so many colors, so much to see (taking lots of pictures) we even saw some squirrels running up and down the trees. I love nature!!!
This qp + comes with the separate elements, including the little squirrel.
Enjoy your freebie and happy scrapping.
:::hugs:::
Forrest walk~Link expired~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny (from FL)
Thanks so much for the "forest" elements. Will come in handy for our upcoming fall "Smokies" pics. Also, thanks for keeping your elements "separate"--that's really appreciated!! Thanks again for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

tres mimi,merci.OIK

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the cute quick page! I love the little squirrel. :D Is that one of your photos?

Cheryl said...

I love the earthy elements in your kits! Beautiful job and thank you TONS for sharing your talent!

Patty said...

thank you ~this is a wonderful autumn QP and thank you very much!