Thursday, October 2, 2008

Award!!!

Yesterday I was honoured to receive this award from Brandi. Click her name to visit here wonderful blog.

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those nominated.

I nominate the following excellent digital scrapbooking blogs in random order:

1.Kikine: great freebielist
2.Scrubbie: male scrapper with a great sense of humour
3.Coco: great layouts and freebies
4.Scrapanges: beautiful layouts
5.MPDesign: just gorgeous
6.Fanette: awesome layouts
7.MMom: inspiring

Go see for yourself, these blogs are great


Have you been over at DSO yet, lots of October challenges are waiting for you!!!
These are the colors for the color challenge hosted by KimB, and she sure knows how to pick great colors.
I have been busy this week, so I didn't do much designing, but I'll make it up to you this weekend.

3 comments:

Scrap'Anges said...

Thanck you so much for your award !!!
I'm happy that my layouts please you !!

MMOM said...

Joni,thank you so much for my nomination,really ,really thank.-))))
M.

mkikine said...

Thank you very much for your award.

http://au-soleil-de-kikine.over-blog.com/