Friday, September 26, 2008

Quick Page +

First of all thanks for all your comments, I do so appreciate those little comments here or on 4 shared. Now to reply on a comment on yesterdays post. On the internet you never know excactly who's doing what, I know there are more than one and they use different e-mail addresses. And its not just my work, other designers are violated aswell. I guess you can never really prevent it from happening, just try making it a little harder for them. I have thought about pw protection, I haven't done it because I want my freebies to be low access, but I might just reconsider.

Now for the fun part:
During the summer vacation we spend some time in Italy, I still had some pictures of that vacation that needed scrapping. I used parts of my ~Summer Sage~kit and added some new ones. This is my front page and it's a QP+ so you get the qp and the seperate elements. The "Italy 2008"text and picture are only on the preview. (and on my own layout, lol)Happy scrappin'

Toscany Link expired

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Sep [LA 12:39am, NY 02:39am, UK 07:39am, OZ 05:39pm] ).

Anonymous said...

beautifully done, Joni and thank you kindly. yes, i read your message :)
me

Sue said...

Thank you very much for sharing this quick page and the items you used to make it. I really love the triple frame. Gorgeous! :D

elnorac said...

Love this, especially the window frame! Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

About 3 days ago I got this quick page and then yesterday I got some pics of the g-granddaughter in Colo. so I made one up of her and it's really neat!!
Thank you so very much!
Corrine