Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Long post

I haven't done much designing the last couple of days, I just didn't feel like it. You wanna know why..
It's because I keep finding MY files on 4 shared, uploaded by other people, and that just p... me off.
The mini I shared with you September 13, just 2,3 days ago!!! was already offered by some one else.

I make these designs, I offer them for free, the files stay online blog long enough for everbody to download.

The only thing I ask in return, is that you don't re-upload or share, instead send people to my blog. Is that to much to ask?????Just because it's free, doesn't mean you can do whatever you want with it.

The following sentence was copied from Jen's Stop Piracy Blog

YES, redistributing something you got for free is still piracy. If you didn't create it, DON'T redistribute it!


Now for the good news. I contacted the people at 4 shared and they have deleted the illegal files.
Thank you people at 4-shared!

Finally about today's freebie, since I didn't feel like designing (for my blog) I've been scrapping some of my own pictures. The QP today is one I used to scrap one of my nieces on a swing with her feet "outside" the frame. Hope you like it.

Peach

Link expired

7 comments:

Ksenia said...

Joni, I never comment, but decided to comment right now and THANK YOU for the amazing work you do! Your designs are the best! Thank you so much for allowing us to download them for free. YOU ROCK!!!!

poki said...

I am so impressed with your work - I am a collector now! I am sorry that your generocity was not repaid in kind! I just added some of your sunflowers from the sunflower kit to the header on my blog http://www.pokisprojects.blogspot.com
If you go there, you will see that I directed my friends to your blog.

Laraine said...

The last time you mentioned it happening I went and left "you ought to be ashamed" comments. I'm so glad 4shared backed you up! We do appreciate all that you do. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

again? my goodness! do you know who it is? some lady suggested we all post these theives in a blogroll to out them. i don't know if that will work but darn they should be ashamed of themselves. Good that 4shared gave them a good whack thou.
I love the draping you have on this layout. elegant design and colors, Joni. I am going to add some of those chocolates you extraced a couple of days ago to a pic i have of me eating some godivas i got yesterday. if you ever get to try a godiva choc you'll never eat the cheap stuff again. they are so delicious. pure, real chocolate, no after effects :) Thanks u kindly.
me

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.... for free, no less! The only thing that could have made this better is if you had shown us the finished layout you did!

simplyjacy said...

I feel for you Joni. it is just not fair for designers like you. your have given your time and effort to provide us with freebies and the only thing we can give back to you is to refer you to others.

thank you for your works of art. more power!