Thursday, September 25, 2008

Halloween

Hi all,
Just a few words about yesterdays post. I've removed the links up to August.


Now for the fun part:

We don't have Halloween in the Netherlands, we have St.Maarten on November 11th, it's almost the same, the children go door to door singing songs and getting candy, but they don't wear scary costumes.

But all the Halloween stuff made me want to do a QP for you. It a QP+, so you get the backgroundpaper, a frame and wordart separate.
HalloweenLink expired

8 comments:

admin said...

Thank you for the awesome quick page! I just love that jack o lantern!

Cocotounette said...

Thanks a lot for this beautiful quickpage

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Mad Hatter said...

Thank you soooo much for this qp. I love Halloween too.

Jody said...

You QP is really really nice, but you know, I wish we could have some pages that ARE NOT scary! LOL I would like to scrap photos of little ones with things that are not scary such as smiling pumpkins.

Anonymous said...

très belle quick page

Maryse said...

Sob!!!sob!!!I want my mum!!!
Terrific!!!
Thank you so much :))

Twisted Scrapper said...

That is really cute. Thanks for sharing :)