Monday, August 4, 2008

Stickers

IMPORTANT: I had to change my tou, because someone else placed MY summer stickers on 4-shared. Listed as related files on the 4 shared download screen, you might have seen it. I downloaded them to see if they were really mine, and they were mine! So in my tou it states that you can not upload or share with others. If you want others to have my designs, send them to my blog. The freebies will still be here.

Now for the fun part:
I just love the sticker action made by Atomic Cupcake!!!!!!!!!
So I made some school stickers for you to download.

*link expired*

10 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Fostering Creativity said...

Thanks for the back to school stuff! It will make great stationery for my mom who is a teacher!

labdogs42 said...

I love these! MY son starts preschool in a few weeks, so these will be perfect. Thanks!

Chel said...

thanks.

Newbie said...

I enjoy everything you make. Your School items are no exception. Thank you ever so much.

Lara said...

My dd starts kindergarten next week! These are great!! Thanks for sharing!! ~Lara

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the creative stickers! I really like the calculator and the stack of books. :D

Bonnie said...

maltesescrapper - these are so great - I've been looking for something really original for back to school. As a former teacher you get an A+. Just found your site today! You go girl.

AmeyasA said...

these are so cute...thanks for sharing....

Mamie Accordéon said...

Thank you very much for this beautiful freebie; I use to create one page. Thank you so much :)