Saturday, August 2, 2008

Second post


Two posts in one day?
This post is just to show you the gorgeous layouts made by Monique Gagnon I received in my mailbox. Thank you so much for that, they are so beautiful, merci bien and thank you for all your sweet comments, it also gives my a change to brush up my kinda rusty French, lol.
I'm not forgetting the others leaving comments, I really, really appreciate them all!!!!!!
Now enough said, just take a look at the beautiful layouts.

Made with the ~Purple Perfection~kit

Made with the ~Romantic Memories~ kit.


I know there are more layouts with my kits, so if you want your layout on my blog, just mail me I can't publish without your permission.
If I get more layouts I can make another slideshow and put it on my blog.

1 comment:

jra923 said...

I did 2 pages using your Summer 2008 Kit. I love the pastel colors, its so soothing to the eyes, perfect for girly pages.

This is a link to my post.

I hope you also feature my pages to your blog.

Thanks for the kit and for always sharing your beautiful works to us! God bless!


Joy