Monday, August 25, 2008

My special project

Today the first part of a special project, a lot off work, but fun.

I'm making a photoalbum for my mother's 80th birthday coming up in a few months.
When I have enough pages, I'm sending it to the printshop to get full sized pages to put in a real album.

I'll post it as I go along, in the zipfile you'll find the seperate papers and elements of the layout.
The layout might look a little dull at first sight but I'm leaving out the personal things like journaling and such,but you have room to add some of your own journaling.
All the parts will be made in the same colors, (mum's favorite) so if you collect all the parts, you'll have a pretty coordinated kit.


link removed
*link expired*
Oops, I forgot to credit Deborah Sparks of Candleworks Scraps for her scroll in my tou.

7 comments:

FamilyHistoryScrapper said...

Joni, This is beautiful. What a wonderful birthday present. I love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: this is great love the colors. tfs

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Thank you very much for this beautiful freebie. Bye..

Sue said...

What a thoughtful present for your mom! Thank you for sharing this elegant kit. :)

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this beautiful page!

I made my Mom an album last year - she loved it, said it was the best gift she received!! So, I'm planning another one for this year too.

Peggie said...

Thank you. This is beautiful.