Sunday, August 10, 2008

Layout change

Thanks for all the sweet comments you guys give me, I do appreciate it so much, reading those sweet words always brings a smile to my face and motivates me to make you more freebies.

As you know my summer vacation is over, so I thought it was time for a layout change. I picked some colors from the Romantic Memories kit, added some new elements (flowers by Anne Schlegel) to make the header, made a new background (with the fantastic brushes by Hawksmont) and...tadaaaa....a new layout.

I also made a blinkie, because people asked me for one, so that comes in the same style. It's the first animation I ever made, but I think it turned out pretty good. If you want the blinkie on your site, just click it to get the code on Photobucket and paste it on your site.

About today's freebie, it started with the tag as seen in the header, still warm summer colors though and as for the name.... I thought it looked ~Kinda Grungy~ lol.

link removed

*link expired*

9 comments:

Laraine said...

Love the new look on your blog...since my son is teaching in Japan I find I'm partial to anything with an Asian feel to it. :)

Thanks for the freebie.

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Gorgeous your new blog, this is pretty. A other beautiful kit, I like so much the colors. Thank you. Super ton nouveau blog, c'est très joli, c'est comme ton nouveau kit, j'aime bien les couleurs. Passe une bonne journée....bye..bye...

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

RainasDesigns said...

Thanks so much!! These color combos are one of my favs :-)

Aleah'sMommy said...

this is gorgeous thank you so much! =)

Aleah'sMommy said...

this is gorgeous thank you so much!

Mike and Lisa said...

Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with us. Your kits have the best colors! I can't wait to get started on a new page!!!

terri - hawaii said...

Thanks for sharing this great kit. The colors are great and I really like the look of the alpha's. Aloha!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Beautiful kit - thank you for sharing! The decorative corners are very pretty.