Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dso August Color Challenge

First of all, I hope that all problems with 4 shared are history. I've been uploading/downloading and testing this afternoon/evening and it all seems to work. So if you had problems downloading, please try again.
I've downloaded todays file, it was really slow, but it worked.
Being on 4 shared nearly all day I had plenty of time to see how many files were downloaded, I was surprised to see that last months entry for the DSO Color Challenge has been downloaded more then 1500 !!!!!! times. Thank you all.

For todays freebie, I'm giving you my entry in the August Color Challenge over at DSO. At DSO they have all kinds of great challenges, so go take a look.

Here's the preview of my entry. And if you're a regular reader here, you'll know I'll make more parts so let's just call this part one of ??
I called it ~Lazy Summer Days ~
link removed
*link expired*

9 comments:

Sue said...

Thank you very much for this fun kit! I really like the single-color papers. What a great look! Your frames and flower-shadowed tag are wonderful, too.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Once again a gorgeous kit. The colors are so cute....I love it, thank you very much for all...Merci beaucoup, tu nous gâte encore une fois. Il est magnifique, c'est super. Merci, bye..bye...et bonne journée.

Anonymous said...

Thank You Joni, you are awesome!

Kim B said...

Gosh girl- those ribboned flowers are just DIVINE!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the kit- you have outdone yourself this time! Well you just seem to do it everytime- lol
Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
MWAH

nancypinct said...

This is an adorable kit. I love the ribbon flowers and stems! The frames are gorgeous and the colors are so nice everything looks great. I do think this will be fun to scrap with. Thank you very much for this very nice gift!

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: your kits are great love the colors. tfs

alesia said...

Thank for the the Back to School and Lazy Summer Days downloads. They are all great. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Michiele said...

I just got your get all unzipped and organized. It is so beautiful and there are so many pieces!!! Thank you! I can't wait to use it.