Friday, July 4, 2008

Summer Part 5

Today I'm posting part 5 of the Summer 2008 kit, the final part.
4 papers, some buttons, frames, tags, a mesh strip and an alpha with numbers.

It was so great making this kit and reading all your lovely messages, I'm so gratefull to all of you for leaving the comments, I know it has been said before but it really motivates me to go on.

Well I do hope you'll enjoy this kit, this part and all the previous parts will stay on 4 shared during the summer(sorry summer is over, link removed), so take whatever you like and have fun with it.

The end of the Summer 2008 kit doesn't mean the end of the freebies.
Check back later this week to see what I've come up with...

link removed


*link expired*

8 comments:

Pattycakes said...

I just love this kit.....Thank you for sharing your talent with us! :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jul [LA 04:09am, NY 06:09am, UK 11:09am, OZ 09:09pm]).

Fishy Critters (Canada) said...

Thanks so much for this cool kit! I have downloaded it all and you have done a fantastic job! Thanks so much for your generosity. :)

Anne said...

Beautiful kit. Love it. Many thanks for sharing.

kathy said...

I just love what you've done with this kit, and appreciate so much your sharing with all of us :-)

Ephémère, Qc. said...

This is really a super kit, thank you very much for your great generosity. You made good work, thanks. Merci beaucoup pour cette autre magnifique partie, ce kit est superbe. Bye...bye...good week-end.

scubakitty said...

What a beautiful kit! Thanks for sharing your talent

Mike and Lisa said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit! I love it! I can't wait to get scrappin' my summer pics. Thanks again for sharing your time and talent.