Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'M BACK!!!

Well, I'm back from a short vacation and had a great time, even made some freebies for you guys.

It took me some time to catch up with all the comments you left on my blog and on 4 shared... but I'm so gratefull to those who take a few seconds to write.

I was so surprised to read that the parts of the Romantic Memories kit were downloaded more than 1000 times!!!!!! each!!!!!!!

The Summer Stickers even more than 1200!!!!

One of the messages really made me blush... I received an award from Mamie Accordéon.



Now it's my turn to nominate 7 blogs, that's easier said then done, there are so many blogs I love, but here are my 7 nominees:

1. Jeanie
3. Shawna
4. Mimilou
7. Karen


And now,.......inspired by the Toscany area, ~ Summer Sage ~ , made in Italy :)

*link expired*

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU...for sharing yout time, talents & creativity..love the soft sunset type of colors..
way2coolgrany

Sue said...

Thank you very much for this lovely kit. The color scheme gives me a quiet,peaceful feeling. I especially like the ornate frame. :)

Kez said...

this looks great! thank you!

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Gorgeous kit, I love these soft colors and the elements, thanks so much for this pretty gift, it's greatly appreciated. Bye..bye... Merci beaucoup, ton kit a des couleurs superbe comme d'habitude. Bonne journée.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful kit - thank you and welcome back home
Karen

Hannah said...

Beautiful kit and lovely colours thans so much for sharing!!! :)

Anna said...

What beautiful colors, I absolutely love this gorgeous Kit!! Thank you very much for sharing it with us, you are very kind and generous!!

Jeanie (aka Scrapdoctor Designs) said...

Thank you so much, Joni, for the award! I am very grateful, and I'm so glad you've enjoyed my designs! I've got a fun one coming up soon - a bow template saved as a multilayer psd file to let people color the center and the edging of the bow different colors. I hope you'll like it! :)

I'm sorry it took me so long to post about your having sent me the award - I have been working so much on the designs themselves, I've hardly had time for writing my posts! LOL

I'll post about it tonight...

Hugs,
Jeanie Hertz

Sibylle said...

Your Summer Sage kit is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing.

Sibylle

Anonymous said...

thank you for you sharing !! i like very much this color !!!
(luille, france)

WillowRaven said...

This is a beautiful kit - I was able to download part 2 but for some reason 4shared won't let me download the first part... keeps timing out. Just wanted to let you know - not sure if anyone else was having problems with part 1 as well.

~Chelle
purpledragonflycreations.blogspot.com