Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another summer freebie

Its so great to read all those lovely comments you guys leave, it really motivates me to make more and more and more and.... therefor as promised the next part of the Summer 2008 kit.
This time I made stickers with an awesome ps action by Atomic cupcake.

I've been working with psp for years and only recently started working with ps, so these ps-actions are new to me.
I'm still working with these colors so come back for more goodies in day or two.

*link expired*

Hope you like the stickers, can't wait to read your comments......

6 comments:

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Super! the second part Another summer, thank you for these beautiful stickers. Merci beaucoup, s'est vraiment très apprécié. Bye..bye...

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jul [LA 02:14am, NY 04:14am, UK 09:14am, OZ 07:14pm]).

Ginger said...

very cute! I will put them on my blog Thursdays list :) Thanks, Ginger
http://gingerscraps.blogspot.com

chicapooh said...

I love these summer stickers! They are so great!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for the summer stickers - love the beach umbrella!!

glenda said...

thanks so much your work is tooo cute, your very generous.Glenda