Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tutorial

Sometime ago I found a great tutorial at vicki20.blogspot (Thank you Vicki!!) and decided to give it a try. It's a ribbon tut, but I used it on a frame.
And I must admit I think the result is great, so I’ll give you this framecluster as a freebie.
The roses are not included, that’s just for the preview. The frame is in png, so you can place your own pictures in it and have fun.

You can even use it with yesterdays minikit, it’s the same color.
Terms of Use are simple:
Personal use is ok, commercial use is NOT ok, no direct linking to 4shared, instead send people to my blog.


Link Expired

If you like it (or don't) please tell me.

Enjoy your freebie


2 comments:

Dinphy said...

Hoi Joni, ik had je blog nog niet gezien, sorry!!
Maar ik heb wél even snel de hartjes gedownload. Mooi zeg! En zéér bruikbaar.
Nogmaals bedankt voor je hulp met de psd bestanden. - Ik heb nu jouw naam ook laten linken naar je blog. Vind je vast niet erg ;) -
Goh, gewoon in't hollands schrijven... Het is nog wennen ook!

Groetjes!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.